Welcome to Cosmetic Ceramics
Cosmetic Ceramics is a UK, Kent based private crown & bridge laboratory focussing on quality & great service, all backed up by the very latest dental technologies.
All our technicians are GDC registered with over 18 years of experience each in crown & bridge work. All the work is carried out in the laboratory & not outsourced.
We have recently upgraded our scanning technology and have invested in the latest scanning & milling equipment from Amann Girrbach called ceramill.
We chose their top end scanner and 5 axis wet/dry milling unit.
Actually, we have two milling machines in-house to help us increase our productivity.
We also acquired all additional software modules for the system and can therefore offer the very widest range of treatment options.
Why choose Cosmetic Ceramics:
- Great & consistent Quality, highly aesthetic restorations & the finest craftsmanship
- Personal, friendly service & good communication
- All work, including milling and custom CAD implant abutments manufactured in-house
- Therefore greater control over the complete manufacturing process
- Keeping up and investing in the latest technologies
- Fast turnaround times
- Punctuality – no late work
- e.max accredited laboratory
- Manufactured in the UK by GDC registered technicians
- Best approved materials used
- Freepost service available